No matter what industry you’re in, having a website gives your business legitimacy in the eyes of potential customers. A website gives visitors the opportunity to learn about your business and compare your business to your competitors. For these reasons, it’s important to have a visually appealing website that is informative. We’re local to Brampton, Ontario, although we’ve made websites for clients around the world.
At Echosites, we’ve worked with small businesses in various industries including construction, cleaning, personal training, HVAC and much more. We’ve developed professional websites for each of our clients, and we’ve maintained 100% satisfaction with each of our clients.
Why Choose Echosites?
- We do all the hard work – most small business owners don’t have the expertise or the time to develop a website. We’ll get your website online and handle updates and maintenance. If you ever want to add anything to your site, simply call or email us and we’ll be right on it.
- No large upfront costs – we only ask for your first month’s payment upfront so we could purchase your domain name and setup your hosting package. Many other website development companies charge hundreds of dollars up front, with an additional monthly fee.
- Customer Service – we truly enjoy helping our clients and we’re proud to say that we’ve never had a dissatisfied customer. You’ll be able to reach us anytime over the phone or through email when you need help.
- No Contracts, no cancellation fees – we don’t lock you into unfair contracts. We believe that we should earn your business every month.
- Beautiful, Customized Websites – We create visually appealing websites that are Search Engine Optimized (SEO). We’ll use your artistic input to make your site.
What about SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a term that is often thrown around by pushy sales people. The truth is that any competent web developer will make you a site that is search engine optimized. There is no magic secret to SEO – just consistent, hard work in promoting your website, and keeping your website active and updated. At Echosites, each of our sites is Search Engine Optimized. However, please be aware that SEO isn’t a process that happens over night, and any company that claims to do that is either lying or bending the truth.
Some companies claim to be able to get your site on the front page of Google quickly through landing pages and long-tail keywords. Although they’re technically telling you the truth, they’ll get you on the front page for a search term that very few people (nobody) searches. Truthfully, anybody can get on the front page of Google for search terms that nobody ever searches because competition is non-existent.